Mobile Markeitng with Lead Generation and Group Messaging
Smart Lead Capture is a mobile marketing system that enables small business owners, educators, marketing gurus and more to capture leads and send SMS text messages to specific groups.
Who should use Smart Lead Capture with Group Text Messaging?
- Effective: 98% of recipients read their text messages, 90% within 3 minutes.
- No need to download apps or have a smartphone.
- 75% of teens and young adults text, sending an average of 60 texts per day!
- 32% of respondents in TIME Mobility Poll say they would rather communicate by text than by phone, even with people they know very well.
- 97% of Americans text at least once a day making it the most frequently used app on a smartphone. (Pew Internet)
- In the US, over 6 billion text messages are sent each day. (Forrester)
- Texting is the most common cell phone activity with over 80% of American adults. (Pew Internet)
- Text messages have a 98% open rate, vs email that has only a 20% open rate. (Mobile Marketing Watch)
- SMS messaging has a 45% response rate. Email has only a 6% response rate. (Velocify)
- 90% of all text messages are read in under 3 minutes. (Connect Mogul)
- 96% of smartphone users text. (Acision)
- On average, Americans exchange twice as many texts as they do calls (Nielsen)
- It takes the average person 90 seconds to respond to a text message – vs 90 minutes to respond to an email. (CTIA)
- Millennials prefer automated text messaging over IVR, including speech-based solutions (Frost & Sullivan)
- Sales prospects who are sent text messages convert at a rate 40% higher than those who are not sent any text messages. (Velocify)
- Nearly 25% of marketers are currently using SMS messaging. Over 65% of them report texting as being “very effective.” (ExactTarget)
- 70% of U.S. consumers appreciate getting SMS or emails from healthcare providers. (Loyalty 360)
- 75% of people would like to have offers sent to them via text message. (Digital Marketing Magazine)
- 44% of consumers would rather receive product details and other marketing messages through SMS over any other marketing channel. (Direct Marketing Association)
- Nearly 70% of employees think their companies should use SMS messaging to communicate with employees, and 86% say it should not be reserved for just customer communication. (Vitiello Communications Group)